- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 420g can brown lentils, drained and rinsed
- 1 carrot, grated
- A large handful of roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- A large handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- A large handful of mint, roughly chopped
- A small handful of raisins
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Pinch of salt
In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, lentils, carrot, almonds, parsley, mint, raisins and pomegranate seeds. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with a little olive oil and mix together well.
For the dressing, mix together the yoghurt, honey, cumin and salt in a small bowl. You can either drizzle the dressing over the salad, or serve on the side for people to help themselves.
Serves 4-6 as a side dish, or you can add meat for a more substantial salad (lamb is a winner)!
Yum, this sounds delicious!