- 100g cacao butter
- 150g cashew butter
- 75g coconut butter/desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 5 dried figs, chopped into small pieces
- Dried rose petals (optional), for topping
- Yogurt coated rice puffs (optional), for topping
Gently melt the cacao butter in a small saucepan over the lowest heat. Once melted, remove from heat and add to a food processor with the cashew butter, coconut butter, vanilla, maple syrup and salt. Blend until nice and smooth.
Remove mixture to a bowl and stir in the cranberries, macadamias, shredded coconut and figs so that everything is well coated.
Pour into a baking tin lined with baking paper, sprinkle on rose petals and rice puffs (if using), and place in the freezer to set. Once set, chop into squares and serve.
Store in a container in the fridge or freezer.